Thursday, December 3, 2009

WHATEVER HAPPENS IN THE DARK EVENTUALLY COMES TO LIGHT



OMG!!! I am FLOORED with the latest devlopments on Pleasure P formerlly of the group Pretty Ricky! He's been accused of child molestation!!! The beans were spilled by the daughter of a Florida lawyer that represented him. Laura Goldstein claims to have documented proof that Pleasure P who's gov't name is Marcus Cooper molested not only ONE but SEVERAL kids, while being a member Pretty Ricky. Here's what she revealed:

“My dad was being paid to cover it up but they owe my dad a lot of money and don’t want to pay him. I first overheard my dad say that it was someone famous but I found out who he was talking about. This guy Pleasure P got kicked out of a group bc he was hiding that he was a child molester. His managers or whatever hired my dad to keep it quiet so he could get a record deal. The guy Pleasure P molested a 4 yr old child and was about to molest another one when police came and saved the child. Now, the truth is out they’re threatening my family and telling my dad he’s going to get sued. But they can’t because its a crime.”

Again I say OMG!!!! Usually I'm not so disturbed that I'm speechless.... but this is too much to handle! Even if not every detail is true, the fact that there are so many allegations floating around about Pleasure says to me that there is certainly an issue and some truth to it! I don't want want there to be but where there is smoke- there is FIRE!

All the craziness was going on in 2007 around the time that he left the group Pretty Ricky but now the group has released a statement that strengthens speculation on the child molestation accusations. Check it:

"Unfortunately due to Pleasure P’s lawyer filing an injunction against us from speaking, we are not at liberty to speak about the case. However we will let it be known that we did kick him out of the group, he did not leave on is own free will. We did a deal with Atlantic via Craig Calman that we would let him out of the group if they bought out his contract with us and Blue Star which is the official label of Pretty Ricki. We are not at liberty to discuss why we kicked him out of the group.”

Oh man! This is ridiculous, disgusting, dispicable and WRONG!!! With his image- while he was with Pretty Ricky and since he's been solo, as a sexy bachelor, why in the world would his interest be in children.. babies????? He's worse than R. Kelly!

I'm sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment