Wednesday, November 18, 2009

IT'S THE SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE THAT MEAN THE MOST!

In the famous words of Ice Cube, "Today was a good day!" November 17th, my daughters 18th birthday! I know crazy, right? I can't believe it either! At first I thought, Damn, I'm getting old! But I can say this I am overjoyed and overwhelmed with Suriya! Not only because she's my big baby and I lover her.... and not because Ray Ray has accomplished so much in basketball being one of the best in the country... but because she's a GOOD person! Confident but humble, intelligent but funny, logical but free-spirited, and a champion but always down for the under dog!
Mahatma Ghandi said "Happiness is when what you think, what you do and what you say are in harmony." Well I can honestly say that I am HAPPY! I knew from the momemt I She was born (well actually before that even), that my life would be about providing the best life I could for Suriya. Seems like nothing makes sense without her as my motivation. I honestly believe I'm here on this earth wsa to give her birth! And I couldn't be more honored! Suriya fills my heart in a way that worda can not describe! I AM HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment