Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An 11 YEAR OLD GIRL IS THE WORLDS YOUNGEST MOTHER!


Unbelievable.... an 11 year old from Bulgaria is a mom???
I just don't get it! How does that happen? I mean obviously I know how it happened but when there is a world of info on sex and abstinance, sexually transmitted diseases and birth control .... why is 11 year old having sex and not using protection???
Now the father of the child is 19 year old and says he thought she was 15. Uh....hello! Thats still illegal! He's now facing six years behind bars for obvious reasons. But where were and are her parents?! Meanwhile, check out whats in her immediate future...
‘It feels strange to be a mum and have a baby. I used to play with my toys but now she is my new toy. She is so beautiful, I love her. Violeta is the child and I must grow up. I am not going back to school – I am a mother now.’
I hope someone talks some sense to her and quick! Not getting an education is not the answer! That will make a bad situation even worse. Life is harder enough as a pre teen without having to be a parent too ... add non educated to the pre teen parent and its practically impossible to anticipate a productive and prosoperous future.

No comments:

Post a Comment