Monday, January 4, 2010

NEW YEARS BLESSINGS!

Back from vacation... and what a wonderful break it was! It allowed me some time to reflect and look back on the year and the decade. The things I considered are what things I want to do that I didn't get to do, what things I want to do differntly/better and what things I should eliminate and not do at all anymore. That goes for people too... there comes a time when u realize who is really important in your life, who's not important anymore and who never was. The thing is though, that we discover the answers with time and experience.
I'm so grateful for the year... the good and bad, ups and downs, and joys and pains because with it comes priceless gifts of knowledge and growth.
The past provides so many tools to help in the future. So use them!
I plan to use all that and move forward armed with experiences, information and memories from last year to better help me flow in 2010. I hope the same for you! In fact, I wish your best day in 2009 be your worst in 2010... making each day better than the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment